March 5, 2021
Tadano takes this opportunity to remind everyone, employees and visitors, of personal protective equipment (“PPE”) requirements for Tadano’s facilities, some of which have changed to address the COVID-19 pandemic:
COVID-19 Related PPE:
- In accordance with CDC and OSHA guidance, face coverings remain required for employees and visitors who interact in person, and must be worn in all common/shared spaces, like the breakroom, restrooms, and printer areas; maintaining six feet of distance is in addition to, not a replacement for, face coverings;
- Vaccinations will not exempt employees or visitors from the face covering requirement
- Reflective vests or other high-visibility wear is required in all areas behind the fence where there may be moving traffic;
- Hard hats are required for everyone in the near vicinity of lifting activities, or where there is other danger of falling or flying objects;
- Steel toe shoes are required for everyone working in the shop area, or where there is other danger of foot injury or electrical hazard;
- Protective eyewear is required when exposed to eye and/or face hazards including but not limited to flying particles, splashing hazards, and chemicals/gases; and
- Gloves are required when hands are exposed to chemical, cut/abrasion, or burn hazards.
April 8, 2020
April 2, 2020
Go-Anzen-Ni! is Japanese for Safety First! Safety has always been the first and foremost of Tadano’s Core Values, which guide us in every decision we make. We want to thank our customers and everyone else who are doing their part to keep the world safe and running during these difficult times. For those of you that are out there working, Tadano stands behind you. We will do everything in our power to support you and help you help others.
What does this mean for you?
- Tadano has established a system whereby those employees who can work from home are doing so to allow for continued support of the business
- Those on our team who must be in our office are following strict measures to limit contact with others and practice safe and conscious sanitary protocols
- Tadano’s call center lines are open to support our customers
- We are continuing to fulfill parts orders
- Tadano has service teams standing by to support customers with crane down situations
Tadano continues to support the community and other essential businesses during this crisis. We will continue to update you on the changes Tadano makes in response to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. We are in this together and we are stronger together.
#StrongerTogether #GoAnzenNi #SafetyFirst
March 17, 2020
Tadano America Corporation is continuing to monitor the current situation with COVID-19. We have taken some internal precautions of minimizing staff at our offices to prevent the possible spread of the virus. For the near future, TAC is operating under remote conditions for those that have the ability. Parts will still ship by warehouses and orders will still be fulfilled. Until further notice, service staff will limit travel to customers to machine down situations only.
Rest assured, the Tadano team is still working and available. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-833-TADANO-1. Thank you in advance for your understanding during this time.