Tadano America Corporation has a job opening for a Training Instructor/Developer to join our team.
This position is responsible to facilitate technical courses of the company product.
Essential Job Functions:
- Present technical training courses.
- Assist department manager with development of training curriculum (maintenance and repair of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic cranes).
- Develop training materials: manuals, handouts, procedures, and assessments.
- Assist Service Department with repairs and maintenance
- Input and test programs of cranes on-board computer system.
- 1-4 years of experience
- Heavy equipment certifications preferred
Company benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401-K.
Please send resumes here.
Heavy Crawler Product Specialist
This Position will have responsibility to Manage Large Crawler Sales Program & Logistics planning in NA
- Working with customers to develop configurations in order to meet local job requirements
- Support jobsite planning working with local/industry tools (lift planning software)
- Help develop price quotes to support the sales activity
- Develop and maintain an attachment rental fleet program using documentation and processes to manage a fleet of rental attachments
- Work with logistics providers along with internal teams to manage and transport the scheduling of attachments
- Develop sales presentations showing key features v’s competition and financial benefits to the customers
- Work with factory and Sales Support teams to manage inventory – forecasting working with the sales team
- Must be able to develop strong working relationships with key customers/users and be willing to deal with people at all levels of the organization
- Support coordination of deliveries working with customers, our service team to support set up, PDI and commissioning for the customer
- Facilitates good communications between all parts of the Tadano/Demag organization including, but not limited to Order Entry, Marketing, Finance, etc…
- Maintains financial inventory goals and crawler profitability working with the VP of Sales
- Keep abreast of market trends through competitor analysis to ensure the Tadano/Demag team are informed of all key changes in the market place
- Minimum of 5 years of service, engineering, operating and or sales experience in the crane industry (heavy crawler cranes preferred)
- Must have a solid understanding (at least 2 years) of how a crawler crane business operates
- Solid Microsoft Office experience
- Able to work without close supervision to manage and develop processes
- 5 plus years of crane experience plus 2 plus years of crane service experience (or a combination of the two)
- Experience in running a day to day crane operation including a solid understanding of crane inspections and transportation coordination
- A service/mechanical mindset with a solid understanding of crawler crane features & specifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven heavy crawler crane experience
- Excellent human relations skills to prepare and deliver formal presentations to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who clearly has experience managing a financial process including, but not limited to quoting
Extensive travel required – at first 80-90% which will include overseas training, dropping to around 50%
The ideal candidate will have heavy crawler crane experience, and be a self-starter with a proven track record of managing processes for at least a small to mid-size crane business.
This person will be a quick learner combined with a very good communicator who can build processes to support a sustained platform (leveraging technology where required).
Please send resumes here.